Job Opportunity: Machine Operator
HACO Industries is one of the region’s leading FMCG manufacturers, supplying a wide range of products to the entire East African and COMESA Markets. We are well known as an indigenous Kenyan company that manufactures quality personal and home care brands that include MIADI, AMARA, SO-SOFT, SPARKLE, ACE, Haco pegs and rulers. We are also the only licensed manufacturer and distributor of Palmers in Kenya. Our goal is to be able to add value to the everyday life of our customers across Africa.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly talented, motivated, and resourceful candidate to fill in the Machine Operator Position
About the role:
We are looking for a highly talented and passionate individual to contribute to our organization’s production objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To clean & sanitize the filling equipment/machine as per set SOPs.
- To have the supervisor inspect the cleaned & sanitized equipment and place a ‘clean’ status sticker after approval.
- To replace the ‘clean’ status sticker on the equipment with the ‘in use’ sticker giving details of the product being filled.
- Ensure product packaging components are appropriately coded as per batch release notes.
- To inform the QA inspector when all is ready for approval before filling.
- To fill the product maintaining right weights as per QA standard reference.
- Ensure adherence to GMP, QMS and SOPs.
- Clean and sanitize cleaning equipment after process.
- Meet set line targets.
- Ensure smooth flow of lines with minimal downtimes
- Avoid generation of waste by doing right thing first.
- Any unavoidable waste generated should be segregated and put in the respective waste bin.
- Use all the safety gears/PPE’s as required.
- Comply with all OHS/EHS stipulated rules/Regulations.
- Attend and participate in daily safety briefings.
- Minimum KCSE D+ and above
- Training related to production will be an added advantage
- Team Work
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Honest and hardworking
- Active listening and attention to detail
- Solution oriented
How to apply:
Interested applicants should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than 1st November 2023.
All applicants should state their expected remuneration and indicate their contact details.
HACO Industries (K) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability and the marginalized are encouraged to apply.