Job Opportunity: Human Resource Partner – Learning and Employee Relations.
Human Resource Partner – Learning and Employee Relations
HACO Industries is the region’s leading FMCG manufacturer, supplying a wide range of products to the entire East African and COMESA Markets. We are well known as as a leading manufacturing player in the consumer goods sector providing quality personal and home care brands that include MIADI, AMARA, SO-SOFT, SPARKLE, ACE, HACO pegs and rulers. We are also the only licensed distributor of Palmers in Kenya. Our desire is to be able to add value to the everyday life of our customer across Africa.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly talented, motivated, and resourceful candidate to fill in the Human Resource Partner – Learning and Employee Relations
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of HR & Administration the role holder will drive Learning & Development agenda, Employee Relations and HR Administration.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Drive the Learning & Development agenda across the business.
- Participate in the CBA negotiations and related roles
- Update of the various HR records and data
- Lead in delegated HR business projects and related assignments.
- Development of various policies, processes and processes aligned to the position
- Management of employee engagement and welfare initiatives.
- Participate in respective talent development projects.
- Any other role as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field. MBA qualifications an added advantage.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management
- At least 5 years supervisory experience in a busy HR office preferably in a manufacturing or FMCG set up.
- Employee Relations experience is a definite advantage.
- Advanced planning and coordination capabilities.
- Entrepreneurial and business mindset
- Advanced people skills and abilities.
Please indicate your current salary details, 3 referees and daytime telephone contacts to be received by 4th September 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.