Job Opportunity: Warehouse Supervisor – Finished Goods
HACO Industries (Kenya) Limited is one of the region’s leading FMCG manufacturers, supplying a wide range of products to the entire East African and COMESA Markets. We are well known as an indigenous Kenyan company that manufactures quality personal and home care brands that include MIADI, AMARA, SO-SOFT, SPARKLE, ACE, HACO pegs and rulers. We are also the only licensed distributor of Palmers in Kenya. Our desire is to be able to add value to the everyday life of our customer across Africa.
- Inventory management.
- People management.
- Order processing management.
- Achieving business results, Continuous Improvement/ Process mapping and operational efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
Inventory Management and Warehousing
- Monitor and advise the supervisor/line manager on the inventory levels and inherent risks.
- Preparing and maintaining a variety of records and logs; Supervision of loading and route planning to optimize on fleet utilization.
- Stock/Cycle Counts – always Ensure 100% accuracy of System and physical inventory.
- Preparation of periodical stock reports for management reporting.
- Ensure strict following of set receipt and issuance SOP’s.
- Auditing the accuracy of order picking.
Order fulfilment and Customer service Liaison.
- Fulfilment of customer orders to meet scheduled timelines in line with the OTIFEF KPI.
- 100% accurate and timely journal posting/generation of receipt.
- Swift claims resolution and timely feedback.
- Identifying process gaps and fixing them real time.
- Complete execution of system changes and add-ons that simplify and shorten the system operations in FIG. (continually improve the warehouse).
- Close all internal audit actions/recommendations within the timelines stipulated.
Stock take, variances, and losses.
- Ensuring that all products are well arranged and labelled during stock take process.
- Ensure liaison with Finance on stock take team set up.
- Ensure all variances are explained and eliminated.
- Putting measures to mitigate damages/spills in the warehouses.
- Monitoring trade returns (damaged by customer and expiries) and ensuring timely crediting and destruction processes.
Maintaining safe working environment.
- Maximum utilization of available storage space in the warehouse.
- Safe recommended stacking of products in the warehouse.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards
- Implementing safety audit recommendations.
- Implementing 5S and Kaizen standards.
- Ensuring the warehouse personnel use the provided PPE’S
- In depth understanding of business processes and principles.
- In depth understanding of warehousing principles.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Experience using ERP systems (preferably sage) and excellent MS office proficiency.
Experience and Qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain (or related field) other business degree supplemented with a post graduate Diploma in Supply Chaim Management.
- 3 years of relevant Warehousing experience with 2 years in the Supervisory level in an FMCG environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward copies of their application letters and up-to-date curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than 17th December 2021.
All applicants should state their expected remuneration and indicate their contact details.
Haco Industries (K) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability and marginalized are encouraged to apply.