Job Opportunity -Merchandiser
Haco Industries (Kenya) Limited is one of the region’s leading FMCG manufacturers, supplying a wide range of products to the entire East African and COMESA Markets. We are well known as an indigenous Kenyan company that manufactures quality personal and home care brands that include MIADI, AMARA, SO-SOFT, SPARKLE, ACE, Haco pegs and rulers. We are also the only licensed distributor of Palmers in Kenya. Our desire is to be able to add value to the everyday life of our customer across Africa.
The job holder’s ultimate role is to ensure that all Company’s range of products are available, adequately displayed on shelf and within the outlet display units, priced as per the issued recommended consumer price List, enhance positive relationship for the benefit of the company and ensure execution of defined plans in the outlets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all products are available on the shelf in the outlet after listing
- Ensure that all products are present on shelf and if not generate orders to replenish stocks
- Ensure stock pressure in the outlets are achieved both breadth and depth on the shelf plans and procedures
- Ensure that all products are well displayed on the shelf as per the provided Plano-grams and standards
- Ensure all products are clean on shelf
- To ensure that the set recommended consumer price is placed on the shelf and accuracy between the shelf and till.
- To facilitate any product promotions in the outlet by ensuring adequate stocking and visibility during the duration of the promotion.
- Ensure that all products with short expiries (3 months) are removed from the shelf and Goods return Notes raised and signed and information passed to the Key Account Managers.
- Provide retail data and intelligence which include: New competitor brands, competitor pricing, competitor activities, information from the outlets and any changes.
- Certificate/Diploma in sales and marketing or any related course
- At least 2 years of experience in an FMCG environment and customer service department
- In depth understanding of sales and marketing procedures.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Display of professionalism, courtesy and maturity
- Working under minimum supervision.
- In depth understanding of business processes and principles
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae to email@example.com to be received not later than February 9, 2022.
All applicants should state their expected salary and indicate their contact details.
Haco Industries (K) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability and the marginalized are encouraged to apply.