Job Opportunity: Brand Manager
Job Title: BRAND MANAGER
|DEPARTMENT:||MARKETING & CUSTOMER SERVICE|
|REPORTS TO:||Marketing & Customer Service Director|
|JOB PURPOSE||Develop and implement brand strategy and marketing plans and follow up on excellent execution standards of the same for the respective Brand.
Key considerations include:
· Having a robust digital plan to drive the Brand
· Being able to link the marketing agenda to the category/ brand growth – in terms of market share, revenues, volumes and portfolio contribution to total business
· Be at the forefront of driving the brand’s pricing by understanding the competitive landscape, own brand margin levels and drivers
· Providing relevant solutions for both ample and modest budget provisions
|KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:||Marketing Management
Note: Ensure digital marketing initiatives form part and parcel of the marketing strategy as this is an important marketing lever.
· Have oversight and clarity of the status of all brand assets e.g. marketing artworks, model usage rights, product labels approval status etc.
Cross Functional Support
|REPORTING RELATIONSHIP(S)||· Reports to the Marketing & Customer Service Director
· Works closely with the rest of the Marketing team
|EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:||· Degree in a business related field
· Experience: at least 3 years in a marketing related role
· Possess good verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrate the personal qualities of being a self-starter, organized, results oriented and a team player.
|TECHNICAL & GENERIC COMPETENCIES:||· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Confidence in building relationships, speaking on the phone and face to face.
· Excellent administrative skills with attention to detail.
· Good IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and meet multiple deadlines.
· Plenty of enthusiasm, creativity and initiative.
· Ability to work as part of a team
*(The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position.)
To apply, please send your detailed CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please indicate your current salary details, 3 referees and daytime telephone contacts to be received by 13th March 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.