Job Opportunity -Human Resource Business Partner – Organizational Development (OD) and Change
Job holder reports to: Head – HR and Administration.
HACO Industries (Kenya) Limited is one of the region’s leading FMCG manufacturers, supplying a wide range of products to the entire East African and COMESA Markets. We are well known as an indigenous Kenyan company that manufactures quality personal and home care brands that include MIADI, AMARA, SO-SOFT, SPARKLE, ACE, HACO pegs and rulers. We are also the only licensed distributor of Palmers in Kenya.Our desire is to be able to add value to the everyday life of our customer across Africa.
Scope and Primary purpose of the role.
The overall purpose of this position is to lead and support the HACO people and culture objectives to contribute to the achievement of the organization’s purpose and deliver on strategic outcomes. The position has a key role as an ambassador for organizational Culture and Values, ensuring they are visible, embedded, and upheld.
- Drive employee engagement and motivation resulting in high retention and low turnover.
- Create a leadership and development framework to maximize leadership capability and embed a coaching culture in support of delivering on strategy outcomes.
- Contribute to the development of a robust culture through role modelling HACO values and behaviors which drive this culture.
- Facilitate culture change success by preparing, equipping, and supporting individuals to thrive through change.
- Execute Company changes so that all the voices and opinions are being heard both leadership and team members.
- Spearhead review and documentation of internal processes and procedures, with a view to enhancing efficiency and productivity through appropriate recommendations.
- Ensuring culture change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
- Work in partnership with the internal communications team on effective internal communication in support of organizational change and development.
- Support training and staff capacity development efforts.
- Monitor and evaluate change initiatives and provide relevant data/analytics to track progress.
- In depth understanding of sales and marketing procedures.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Display of professionalism, courtesy and maturity
- Working under minimum supervision.
- In depth understanding of business processes and principles
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related course.
• Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a busy FMCG sector in a similar role or equivalent.
Technical/ Operational Competencies.
• Excellent communication skills (Proficient in English and Kiswahili languages).
• Experience and knowledge of Organization Development and Change Management
principles, methodologies, and tools.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae to email@example.com to be received not later than February 22, 2022.
All applicants should state their expected salary and indicate their contact details.
Haco Industries (K) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability and the marginalized are encouraged to apply.