Dispatch and Fleet Coordinator
Dispatch and Fleet Coordinator
Haco Industries (Kenya) Limited is one of the region’s leading FMCG manufacturers, supplying a wide range of products to the entire East African and COMESA Markets. We are well known as an indigenous Kenyan company that manufactures quality personal and home care brands that include MIADI, AMARA, SO-SOFT, SPARKLE, ACE, Haco pegs and rulers. We are also the only licensed distributor of Palmers in Kenya. Our desire is to be able to add value to the everyday life of our customer across Africa.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly talented and passionate individual to contribute to our organization’s dispatch and fleet management objectives.
The role is responsible for distribution, people, and fleet management.
The job holder should possess outstanding ability to collate and organize big data for trends and insight gathering, analyzes data and methods to predict and improve a company’s delivery of products and services to its customers. This will be showcased through reporting, building dashboards, building data models, analyzing datasets, and administration of Power BI tools.
Ultimately, the role holder should aspire to entrench corporate culture and governance, Risk management and ethics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee daily routes and improve route plans to ensure timely deliveries.
- Ensure processes and operations are maintained within the approved yearly budget.
- Ensure proper management of fleet, service adherence, ensure fleet meet expected legal requirements, fuel management, manage costs on repairs and maintenance.
- Ensure alignment across the supply chain through working closely with sales, marketing, production, and procurement to ensure optimal FIG covers with no avoidable out of stocks.
- Timely and accurate processing and delivery of customer orders both internal and external.
- Formulating cost saving measures while ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
- Compute performance analysis and reporting metrics such as on-time delivery rates, order fulfillment rates, inventory turns etc.
- Manage operational efficiency within the function through value stream mapping for all the processes to weed out non-value adding and strengthen processes driven by data.
- Analyze performance trends of processes including 3rd party logistics provider Generate insights from performance trends on key drivers of performance.
- Ensuring that discipline is upheld all the time through entrenching a culture of ownership, responsibility, and safe working.
- University degree in any area of Supply Chain Management
- 2 years of relevant Fleet, Warehousing and Distribution experience at Managerial level.
- In-depth understanding of business processes and principles
- In depth understanding of warehousing and logistics principles
- Organisational and time management Skills
- Exposure to ERP systems (preferably Sage) and excellent MS office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Compile complex data sets from a variety of sources.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of operation excellence, Supply chain ways and KAIZEN principles or processes will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae to email@example.com to be received not later than 13th March, 2023.
All applicants should state their expected remuneration and indicate their contact details.
Haco Industries (K) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities and the marginalized are encouraged to apply.